Multi-Arts TRaC attends a special theater performance of "Too Much Light Makes the Baby Go Blind" by the NEW YORK NEO FUTURISTS.
For the most up-to-date events and current reviews/article/interviews published by TRaC and High 5 Freelancers visit our online newspaper THE HIGH 5 REVIEW. To read archived reviews by the Teen Reviewers and Critics click on underlined text below. You can also download a PDF of the 2007-2008 TRaC Review Compendium by clicking here!
Multi TRaC Spring '06
- Urban Stages: "Bulrusher" by Eisa Davis
- Carnegie Hall: National Symphony Orchestra performs Barber, Wagner, and Rachmaninoff
- Dance New Amsterdam: Monica Bill Barnes, "Thank You and Goodnight"
Read Kesi's Review
Read Tatyana's Review
- MoMA: "Without Boundary -- 17 Ways of Looking"
Music TRaC Spring '06
- Tonic: ICP Orchestra
- Carnegie Hall: St. Louis Symphony Orchestra, "Cassandre"
- Carnegie Hall: Wu Man and Friends
- CUNY Graduate Center: Djarara
- Bowery Poetry Club: Spanish Fly
Accel Visual Arts TRaC Spring '06
Accel Dance TRaC Spring '06
- Dance Theater Workshop: Tere O'Connor, "BABY"
- Dance Theater Workshop: Meg Stuart/Benoit Lachambre, "Forgeries"
- Dance New Amsterdam: Urban Bush Women, "Sassy, Strong, Relevant"
- The Joyce Theater: Stephen Petronio Company, "Bloom"
- The Joyce Theater: James Sewell Ballet
- BAM: William Forsythe, "Kammer/Kammer"
- The Kitchen: Maria Hassabi, "Still Smoking"
Dance TRaC Fall '05
- Joyce SOHO: Clare Byrne Dance, "Sweet Chariots"
- Danspace Project: Joyce Lim/ Paz Tanjauquio, "splitting the night sky/ Thunder Against 1.2.3."
- The Joyce Theater: Bodyvox
- Dance Theater Workshop: Miguel Gutierrez and the Powerful People, "Retrospective Exhibitionist and Difficult Bodies"
Visual Arts TRaC Fall '05
- Janet Cardiff's "Her Long Black Hair" in Central Park
- MoMA: "Elizabeth Murray" and "The High Line"
- The High Line: from 10th Ave rooftop.
- Guggenheim Museum: "Russia!"
- The Drawing Center
- Deitch Projects
- Ronald Feldman Gallery
- Artists' Space
- DIA Earth Room and Broken Kilometer
Multi TRaC Fall '05
- The Culture Project: "Sides: The Fear is Real"
- Jazz at Lincoln Center: Garth Fagan Dance "Griots New York"
- Carnegie Hall: St. Louis Symphony Orchestra's "Seeing Debussy/Hearing Monet" and the MoMA
- El Museo Del Barrio
Fast TRaC Spring '05
Dance TRaC Spring '05
Visual Arts TRaC Fall '04
Dance TRaC Fall '04
MultiTRaC Fall '04
Dance TRaC Winter '04
Fast TRaC Winter '04
Dance TRaC Fall '03
Visual Arts TRaC Fall '03
Multi TRaC Fall '03
Intensive Film TRaC Spring '03
Multi TRaC Winter '03
Multi TRaC Fall '02
- Technical tour, DTW
- Technical tour, NYTW
- Tour of set of Henry IV, Lincoln Center
- Cynthia Oliver & dancers, DTW
- Merian Soto & creative team, DTW
- Post-performance discussion, The New Group
Reviews reflect the opinions of the individual writers and not necessarily those of High 5 and its supporters.